Hey everyone! I’m back after a short hiatus. Between some photo shoots, editing, work and the holidays, I’ve been pretty busy lately. I’m pretty new to the freelance photography world, but I recently had the amazing opportunity to work with fellow creatives on a photo shoot.
I had no idea what to expect, but it was such an amazing experience! The idea was simple: a group of us who are all creatives and bloggers would get together for a styled photo shoot where we would each showcase our own talents. For this one, we decided to do two sets, a Christmas theme and a New Years theme. I’m so lucky that I was able to work with these ladies.
I can’t believe how well these images turned out. I have so many great images I want to share, so I’m breaking this up into two posts: one for the Christmas shots (this one) and one for New Year’s (coming soon!)
My favorites of these are the snow images. The daylight that day was on point!
Photo Shoot: my favorite Christmas images
Which is your favorite image from this photo shoot? Let me know in the comments bellow.
Be on the lookout for part two with the New Year’s Styles, coming soon. In the meantime, follow #MPLSCreativesPhotoShoot on Instagram to see even more photos.
Make sure to checkout everyone involved in our project:
- Wardrobe styling by Jess Burke of Well Layered (@well_layered)
- Party supplies and styling by Sprinkles & Confetti (@sprinkles_and_confetti)
- Venue courtesy of Anahata Collaborative (@anahata_collaborative)
- Hair and makeup by Stephanie Domrose of EmbeauMN (@embeaumn)
- Floral design by Amie Flaherty of Oak and Lily Studios (@oakandlilystudios)
- Additional photography by Kristie Martin of Kristie J Martin Photography (@kristiejmartin)